Test Mastery Part 1: The Success Triad + Time Management Tips [Ep. 5]Oct 09, 2019
What does it take to truly master the content tested on your standardized test and get a high score on test day?
It really comes down to three core components:
We call it the "Success Triad" of standardized test preparation, and we break it all down for you in this episode of The Dominate Test Prep Podcast. You can listen to it here:
Specifically, you will learn:
- The three components of the Success Triad and how they work together synergistically to produce mastery for whichever standardized test you're taking;
- How the Pareto Principle of economics factors in to how you should think about learning the content tested on your exam;
- The crucial WIBNI mindset for simplifying difficult questions, with an illustrative application example;
- The concept of "perfect practice" with tips on how to make sure you're getting the most out of your study sessions;
- How the Success Triad factors in to effective time management;
- And more!
The framework outlined in this episode will help anyone looking to boost his/her test score and to focus on the right things while preparing. It will also give you a solid foundation that we'll build on in Part 2 of this series where we're going to dive deeper and help you develop a more customized study plan.
Be sure to Subscribe to The Dominate Test Prep Podcast so that you're alerted when Part 2 drops next week. You won't want to miss it!
WHERE TO FIND FREE PRACTICE TESTS
One of the action items for this episode encourages you to get your hands on a full-length practice test for your exam in anticipation of next week's discussion. Here are some free options for you:
Finally, here's the quote we opened the episode with:
"The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing." -- Stephen Covey