GRE Probability Workshop (July 24, 2018)Jul 20, 2018
Understanding probability isn't just important for improving your odds at the Blackjack table in Las Vegas. It's also important if you want a high GRE Quant score, as many of the more challenging questions you'll see on test day are probability-related.
Here's the good news. Almost every probability question you'll encounter on the GRE -- even the most advanced ones -- can be quickly solved using just a few key rules and strategies.
And here's the even better news. I'm going to teach them to you in the free workshop I'm hosting on Tuesday, July 24th at 8:30pm EST (5:30pm Pacific).
WHAT: Learn to Dominate Challenging GRE Probability Questions (Free Webinar)
DATE: Tuesday, July 24, 2018
TIME: 8:30pm Eastern Time U.S. (5:30pm Pacific)
WHO: Brett Ethridge, Lead GRE Instructor, Dominate Test Prep
Specifically, here's what I'm going to be covering in this content-packed webinar:
- Understanding the foundational probability formula and how to apply it;
- The difference between "or" and "and" on repeated-iteration GRE probability questions;
- How to avoid the common "without replacement" trap;
- The single most important probability formula you should know that makes even the hardest GRE probability questions relatively easy and painless;
- Breakdown of numerous practice questions including the challenging "at least" and "at most" questions;
- And more!
It's always fun when you experience a breakthrough on a challenging GRE concept, and that's exactly what my goal is for you during the hour-ish that we'll spend together on Tuesday evening.
My job is to teach you as many cool tips and strategies as I can during our time together so that you get more probability questions right on test day. (Who knows, it might just help you win some money in Vegas as well!)
Your job is to show up, take notes, and practice what I teach you until you have it down pat so that no matter what the GRE throws at you on test day, you're prepared.
But first you have to get yourself registered. Go ahead and click the button below, enter your name and e-mail address to reserve your spot, and then mark your calendar so that you don't miss this important GRE math workshop.
See you on Tuesday!