Practice Worksheets - GMAT Verbal
As the great Vince Lombardi famously said, it's perfect practice that make perfect. That's the purpose of these application worksheets for the GMAT verbal section -- to give you the opportunity to apply what you've been learning in our courses or your own self study and learn the perfect way to tackle each of the major GMAT verbal question types you'll encounter on test day.
Specifically, this product contains seven (7) practice worksheets encompassing 72 total sample problems. Each question has a detailed video answer explanation that explains how to solve the problem in the best possible way while highlighting important underlying grammar rules, argument patterns, and/or mindsets.
The topic-specific worksheets included in this module are:
- GMAT Critical Reasoning (12 questions)
- Sentence Correction - Idioms (10 questions)
- Sentence Correction - Modifiers (10 questions)
- Sentence Correction - Parallelism & Comparisons (10 questions)
- Sentence Correction - Pronouns (10 questions)
- Sentence Correction - Subject-Verb Agreement (10 questions)
- Sentence Correction - Verb Tenses (10 questions)
Each worksheet contains questions that range from easy to challenging so that you can build your confidence with the core skills and then progress to more difficult questions that will be required for a higher GMAT verbal score.
So what are you waiting for? Put your knowledge to the test and take your GMAT prep to the next level today!
Questions? Send an e-mail to [email protected] or call us at 720-515-5808.