Full GMAT Quantitative Course
Do you have a few “math cobwebs” left over from high school that you need to dust off to get the GMAT score you're shooting for? If you’re like most of our students, the answer is a resounding yes! This quant-focused GMAT prep course covers all of the most relevant content and test-taking strategies for the quantitative (math) section of the GMAT. You will learn the necessary math as well as tricks and shortcuts for solving arithmetic, algebra, data analysis, number theory and geometry problems in the two main GMAT quantitative question types: Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency. We cover all the bases to help you significantly improve your GMAT math score, on demand. Start boosting your score today!
"Brett’s GMAT math course helped me crack 710 on the GMAT! Given my complete and utter lack of background in Quant, well, let’s just say that I wouldn’t have come close to the score I did and gotten into the B-school of my choice without Dominate the GMAT." -- Keith Richards, Toronto, Canada
Here's what you'll get:
- Detailed course syllabus designed around a 5-week study plan that will walk you step-by-step through the ideal game plan for dominating the Quantitative Reasoning section of the GMAT;
- 20+ hours of foundational video lessons, accessible on-demand, teaching key content, strategies, and test-taking tactics for every Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency question type on the exam;
- In-depth GMAT Math Review module covering the most important formulas, how-to's, and shortcuts for all of the different mathematical disciplines (arithmetic, algebra, data analysis, word problems, number theory, geometry) that you could see on test day -- no pre-knowledge required!
- Topic-specific practice worksheets for each module (110+ total questions available as online quizzes or PDF downloads) with detailed video answer explanations enabling you to immediately implement what you're learning in the core lessons;
- Detailed video solutions for every Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency question in the GMAT Official Guide 2022 -- 502 questions answered!
- Two (2) full-length computer-adaptive GMAT practice tests*
- E-mail support as needed;
- Backed by our industry-leading Score Improvement Guarantee.
Now accepting Bitcoin! To pay with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, contact us.
* Your course syllabus also assigns GMAT Official Practice Tests 1 & 2 available through mba.com so you will have four (4) total practice tests to help you get ready for test day. Additional practice tests can be purchased a-la-carte through our website.
Looking for even more personalized support?
During registration you will be given the opportunity to add access to our weekly live online Office Hours sessions. For only $47/mo. -- less than half the cost of one hour of private tutoring with Brett -- you can get your questions personally answered in a live environment each week. The office hours currently take place on Tuesday evenings from 9:00 - 10:00pm EST U.S.
Prepare for the GMAT on the go!
Away from your computer? No problem. You can access your course from any smartphone or tablet via our mobile app. GMAT domination is now at your fingertips, anywhere you have an Internet connection.
So what are you waiting for? Set yourself apart from your peers with the best GMAT preparation course in the industry, guaranteed. Add this course to your library now and prepare to dominate the GMAT today!
"Success! As an abnormal GMAT student, it was a struggle for me to knock 10-15 years of dust off. Your quantitative course helped me raise my quant score from 31 to 42 in just over a month. I won’t lie – I double fist pumped when I saw the score on the screen. When I got home, my wife told me she wasn’t surprised as she saw a significant difference in my confidence between this test and the last one I took before your course. I can’t thank you enough." -- Daniel Peat, Virginia, USA
For more information or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us or call Brett directly at +1 720-515-5808.