GRE Quantitative Comparisons - Video Course
Jack Canfield, co-author of the famous Chicken Soup for the Soul series, writes in one of his books: "I generally find that comparison is the fast track to unhappiness. No one ever compares themselves to someone else and comes out even." While that may be true for our personal lives, unfortunately there's no way around comparisons on the GRE. In fact, almost half of the questions you'll encounter on the quantitative section of the GRE are the infamous Quantitative Comparison questions where you're asked to compare the relative size of one quantity to another.
But after taking this course not only won't comparisons lead to unhappiness for you (despite Mr. Canfield's caution), quite to the contrary you'll fully embrace them and even wish there were more of them on test day! That's because we're going to break it all down for you and give you the game plan for truly dominating Quantitative Comparison questions on the GRE.
Specifically, the GRE video tutorials in this module cover:
- The mindset you should bring to these unique question types and how they're different from traditional problem solving questions;
- Understanding the answer choices, including a nuanced way to think about them to avoid falling into common traps the test makers set for you;
- Systematic elimination of wrong answer choices;
- A step-by-step methodology for answering all QC question types;
- 3 key strategies to render even the most challenging GRE quantitative comparison questions easy;
- Guessing strategies, especially for harder questions;
- Application examples to fully illustrate all of the concepts taught in this course;
- And more!
Oh, and did we mention that there's a practice worksheet included that will give you the opportunity to apply what you learn to real sample GRE QC questions? Each question of the worksheet comes with a detailed video answer explanation showing you the most efficient way to solve it.
So what are you waiting for? Take your GRE preparation to the next level. Add this course to your library now and prepare to dominate the GRE!