Our "10/99" LSAT Guarantee
We're so confident that our complete Platinum Course will empower you to improve your LSAT score by at least 10 points or score in the 99th percentile that we're willing to put our money where our mouth is. Below are the details of our guarantee.
Watch the videos. Do the homework. Dominate the LSAT!
Here's How You'll Improve
Experience has brought us here. Seeing the success of our students has shown us how well our program works; it works so well we can just plain guarantee it will help you earn a massive improvement—10 points, or in the 99th%, or both.
The rules that follow boil down to this: in order to improve your score with your Complete LSAT Course - Platinum Package, you must use the course and do your homework. Since we’re not physically present to help you with that, we’ve set up these guidelines that will govern your work.
If you don’t follow these guidelines, we cannot guarantee that you’ll improve. However, if you do follow all of these steps, then you will improve your score by 10 points, or else you’ll score in the 99th% of all test-takers, or else you’ll do both. We guarantee that, or we’ll refund the entire course fee you paid us.
1. You need a baseline score to show how much you’ve improved. There are two options for recording this baseline score:
- Have a previous official score from an actual, LSAC-administered test.
- Take PrepTest 29 under full timed conditions (35 minutes for each section, and a 10-minute break after section 3), and score that test using our test grader, within three (3) days of your enrollment in our course (if you have a good reason for needing more time, or for taking a different test than 29, we’ll happily work with you).
2. Repetition is the soul of learning. To improve, you'll need lots of guided practice. So this guarantee is only offered to students in the "Platinum Package" all-access-pass course.
3. To improve, you have to do the coursework; in part, that means that you have to watch the course videos. All of them. There are two exceptions:
- If you’ve watched at least 80% of the Practice Videos for each subject (LR, RC, and Games), we will consider you to have done your part in that regard. You must watch 100% of the Theory videos, with the only possible exception being that you’re already good in a subject area, as described in point 2 below.
- If you’re good at a subject, you don’t have to watch videos about it for our sake. So, if you miss 3 or fewer questions per section (in any subject) on your actual LSAT following the course, we will waive all watching requirements for that subject. For example, if you missed only 2 questions in the Games section, yet still improved by just 9 points overall, we wouldn’t require you to have watched any Games Practice videos in order to refund your enrollment fee. To waive the watching requirement for LR, you must miss 6 or fewer questions in both LR sections combined. In other words, there are no tricks or traps here. You have to watch to improve, but you don’t have to watch if you don’t need improvement!
4. To improve, you really do have to do the coursework; in part, that means doing your homework. You must do your homework as prescribed by your Dominate Study Plan. You must do all of it. This means that you must answer every question from PrepTests 29-81 inclusive, in the manner set forth in your Study Plan, with three exceptions:
- Four tests—PrepTests 39, 40, 41, and the June 2007 test—are not included by LSAC in any anthology. There’s no need for you to buy those tests. You do not have to complete those four tests to improve.
- As with the videos, if you've worked through at least 80% of the total questions in each subject (LR, RC, and Games), according to your Study Plan, we will consider you to have done your part in that regard.
- Also as with the videos, if you’re good at one subject, you don’t have to do practice in that subject for our sake. So, if you miss 3 or fewer questions per section (in any subject) on your actual LSAT following the course, we will waive all homework requirements for that subject. For example, if you missed only 2 questions in the Reading Comprehension section, yet still improved by only 8 points overall, we wouldn’t require you to have done any Reading Comprehension homework in order to refund your enrollment fee. To waive the homework requirement for LR, you must miss 6 or fewer questions in both LR sections combined. In other words, there are no hoops to jump through, and no busywork here (we hate busywork!). You have to practice to improve, but you don’t have to practice if you don’t need improvement.
5. To improve, you have to give yourself time to learn and practice concepts. We recommend that you spend 12-14 weeks preparing. To guarantee your improvement, you must start your Velocity course at least 10 weeks before you take the actual LSAT. Three rules to help with this topic:
- You cannot cram and succeed on the LSAT. You must have watched all the Theory videos at least 9 weeks before your actual LSAT.
- You cannot cram for this test. You must have watched at least 25% of the practice videos and done at least 25% of your homework within the first third of your total study time allotment. In other words, if you have three months to prep, you have to do at least one fourth of the course in the first month.
- Seriously. You just cannot do well on the LSAT by cramming. You must have watched at least 50% of the practice videos and done at least 50% of your homework within the first two-thirds of your total study time allotment. In other words, if you have three months to prep, you have to do at least one half of the course in the first two months.
That’s how you’ll improve.
But what if you don’t?
We’ll give your money back. If you don’t improve by 10 points, nor score in the 99th% after completing the steps above, please do these two things:
- Provide Dominate Test Prep with your official LSAT score from a test taken within 8 months of your Dominate enrollment date.
- Return your completed Study Plan pads to Dominate. Please email us at [email protected] within one week of your score release for return instructions.
We want you to succeed. If you have questions about any of this, or if you need help, we’re here. Email us at [email protected] and we’ll do what we can to make your life better.
What are you waiting for? Get to work!
Complete LSAT Prep Course - Platinum Package
This comprehensive, on-demand LSAT preparation course covers all of the content and test-taking strategies you need to dominate every question type tested on the LSAT. It includes detailed theory videos, solution videos for official LSAT practice tests, tips for creating a syllabus, and personalized support to help you improve in all aspects of the LSAT, guaranteed!